Farmstead named as Park House (Gothic Font) and adj. Fish ponds.
Site Access: On 1909 map farmstead named as Park House and adjacent to fish ponds
Near Fountains Hall
Visibility: Private viewed from next door property on private visit to fishponds
North boundary: Not known
Buildings: Modern barns
Walkways / Gateways / Paths etc: Not visible
General Condition: N/A
Local knowledge: Part of complex area known as Fountains Park – this was the grange for the area
This site is a part of Fountains Park.
Clicking on the image or icon will do the following:
For images and links to web pages
A new tab or window opens containing the image or web page.
To return to this page, close the new tab or window.